Cookies, Privacy and Terms of Service
- Terms of Conditions
- Nature and Applicability of Terms
- Appointment Booking and Interaction with Practitioners
- No Doctor-Patient Relationship not for Emergency Use
- Content Ownership and Copyright; Conditiones of Access
- Reviews and Feedback
- Profile Ownership and Editing Rights
- Ranking Algorithm
- Contach Information Grievance Officer
Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Site.
Persistent Cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). When we use session cookies to track the total number of visitors to our Site, this is done on an anonymous aggregate basis (as cookies do not in themselves carry any personal data). We may also employ cookies so that we remember your computer when it is used to return to the Site to help customize your SeeYouDoc web experience. We may associate personal information with a cookie file in those instances.
3. Managing cookies in your browserUse the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. You can easily delete and manage any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser by following the instructions provided by your particular browser manufacturer.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozila Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
If your browser is not listed here, consult the documentation that your particular browser manufacturer provides. You may also consult your mobile device documentation for information on how to disable cookies on your mobile device. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this Site. Please note that if you have not cleared your cookies or cache, the contents of which may affect autofill functions on the SeeYouDoc site and you are responsible for any such actions.
In addition, SeeYouDoc may also track the activity of the web app user whenever logged to the SeeYouDoc site through the Activity Log.
SeeYouDoc uses the AdWords and Remarketing Lists features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. SeeYouDoc and Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site. This means that vendors including Google will display SeeYouDoc promotional material on other sites you visit across the Internet.
You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers including AdWords and opt-out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager. To provide website visitors more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed an Opt-out Browser add-on, which is available by visiting Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, to enable you to opt-out of Google’s programs.
4. Third-Party CookiesThe following cookie table lists a selection of the third party cookies used on SeeYouDoc. Although we may update this list periodically, please be advised that the names of cookies, pixels and other technologies are subject to change.
|Third party||optimizelyBuckets||Used by Optimizely to store page variants assigned to user for A/B performance testing (ensures user gets a consistent experience)||10 years||Optimizely Opt-out|
|Third party||optimizelyEndUserID||Used by Optimizely for A/B performance testing; it is a unique user identifier||10 years||Optimizely Opt-out|
|Third party||_ga||Used by Google Analytics to track user activity over different browsing sessions. For some job postings in Japan, this cookie may share limited demographic information about applicants with employers. You will know if this information is being shared because it will be explicitly called out in the application process.||2 years||Google Analytics opt-out Google Ads Settings|
|Third party||_gali||Used by Google Analytics to record what item on the previous page the user interacted with to get to the current page||immediately||Google Analytics opt-out Google Ads Settings|
|Third party||_utma||Used by Google Analytics to store information on number of visits, first visit, and most recent visit||2 years||Google Analytics opt-out Google Ads Settings|
|Third party||_utmb||Used by Google Analytics to record the timestamp of the moment the user enters the site||1 month||Google Analytics opt-out Google Ads Settings|
|Third party||_utmc||Used by Google Analytics to track when users leave the site||1 year||Google Analytics opt-out Google Ads Settings|
|Third party||_utmz||Used by Google Analytics to track where a visitor came from||1 year||Google Analytics opt-out Google Ads Settings|
|Third party||intercom-session-pn6o23fv||Used by Intercom.io to allow users to ask customer service questions in real time||1 week||Intercom.io opt-out|
|Third party||UIDR||Used by Scorecardresearch.com to measure user volume||2 years||Scorecardresearch.com opt-out|
|Third party||mkto.trk||Used by Marketo to measure ad campaign effectiveness by linking visitor behavior to an email recipient||2 years||Marketo opt-out|
|Third party||TS01d65e80||Used by f5 networks to maintain the performance, capacity, and reliability of our Website||Current session||f5 Networks opt-out|
|Third party||hjClosedSurveyInvites||This cookie is set once a visitor interacts with a Survey invitation modal pop-up. It is used to ensure that the same invite does not reappear if it has already been shown.||1 year||Hotjar opt-out|
1.1 The SeeYouDoc Entities Responsible for Your InformationAll references to the App User are defined as provided for in the SeeYouDoc Terms and Condition.
1.2 Personal Data and Non-Personal Data
Terms & Conditions
SeeYouDoc is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.seeyoudoc.com and the mobile application 'SeeYouDoc' (together, "Website"). SeeYouDoc owns and operates the services provided through the Website as well as the software and its applications.
1. NATURE AND APPLICABILITY OF TERMS
- The Agreement applies to you whether you are -
- A medical practitioner or health care provider (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution wishing to be listed, or already listed, on the Website, including designated, authorised associates of such practitioners or institutions ("Practitioner(s)", "you" or "User"; or
- A patient, his/her authorized representatives or affiliates, searching for Practitioners through the Website ("End-User", "you" or "User"); or
- Otherwise a user of the Website (“you” or “User”).
- This Agreement applies to the following services made available by SeeYouDoc on the Website, which are offered free of charge to the Users ("Services"):
- For Practitioners: Listing of Practitioners and their profiles, Organizations and their activities and contact details, to be made available to the other Users and visitors to the Website;
- For other Users: Facility to (i) create and maintain 'Health Accounts', (ii) search for Practitioners by name, specialty, and geographical area, or any other criteria that may be developed and made available by SeeYouDoc, and (iii) to make appointments with Practitioners.
- The Services and the conditions thereof may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of SeeYouDoc, and the Agreement will apply to your visit to and your use of the Website to avail the Service, as well as to all information provided by you on the Website at any given point in time.
- This Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use the Website and describes the manner in which we shall treat your account while you are registered as a member with us. If you have any questions about any part of the Agreement, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- By downloading or accessing the Website to use the Services, you irrevocably accept all the conditions stipulated in this Agreement and agree to abide by them. This Agreement supersedes all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to you. By availing any Service, you signify your agreement to this Agreement.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time, and such modifications shall be informed to you in the same way as these Terms and Conditions were made known to you. You should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified. Any additional terms and conditions, disclaimers, privacy policies and other policies applicable in general and/ or to specific areas of this Website or to particular Service are also considered as part of the Agreement.
- You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website or avail any Services.
- Your access to use of the Website and the Services will be solely at the discretion of SeeYouDoc.
2. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND INTERACTION WITH PRACTITIONERS
- 2.1 While SeeYouDoc will try to ensure a confirmed appointment for an End-User who requested an appointment on Website, SeeYouDoc does not guarantee that a patient will get a confirmed appointment. Further, SeeYouDoc has no liability if such an appointment is confirmed but later canceled by Practices or Practitioners, or the Practitioners are not available as per the given appointment time. SeeYouDoc does not hold itself out as an agent, partner or co-venturer of either the User or the Practitioner and this Agreement is not intended and does not create an agency, partnership, joint venture or any other type of relationship except the such relationships established hereby.
- 2.2 You understand and agree that any interactions and associated issues with other Users including but not limited to personal or sensitive information such as your health issues and your experiences, are strictly between you and the other Users. You shall not hold SeeYouDoc responsible for any such interactions and associated issues. For the avoidance of doubt, SeeYouDoc is not involved in providing any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis and hence is not responsible for any outcome between you and the Practitioner you interact with, pursuant to any interactions on the Website. If you decide to engage with a Practitioner to provide medical services to you, you do so at your own risk. The results of any search you perform on the Website for Practitioners should not be construed as an endorsement by SeeYouDoc of any such particular Practitioner. SeeYouDoc shall not be responsible for any breach of service or service deficiency by any Practitioner. We cannot assure nor guarantee the ability or intent of the Practitioner(s) to fulfill their obligations towards you. We advise you to perform your own investigation and profiling prior to selecting a Practitioner aside from any information you may obtain from SeeYouDoc.
- 2.3 Without prejudice to the generality of the above, SeeYouDoc will not be liable for:
- any wrong medication or treatment quality being given by the Practitioner(s), or any medical negligence on part of the Practitioner(s);
- any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the Practitioner to provide agreed services or to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, no show by the Practitioner, inappropriate treatment, or similar difficulties;
- any misconduct or inappropriate behavior by the Practitioner or the Practitioner's staff;
- cancellation or rescheduling of booked appointment;
- any medical eventualities that might occur subsequent to using the services of a Practitioner, whom the User has selected on the basis of the information available on the Website or with whom the User has booked an appointment through the Website.
- 2.4 Further, SeeYouDoc shall not be liable, under any event, for any comments or feedback given by any of the Users in relation to the services provided by another User. All such feedback should be made in accordance with applicable law. The option of Users to give feedback remains at SeeYouDoc's sole discretion and may be modified or withdrawn at its sole discretion. SeeYouDoc may moderate such feedback at any time. SeeYouDoc shall not be obliged to act in any manner to give effect to the content of Users, feedback, such as suggestions for delisting of a particular Practitioner from the Website.
3. LIMITATIONS BETWEEN DOCTORS AND PATIENTS
- 3.1 Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, "Information") that may be available on the Website (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession. The provision of such Information does not create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship, between SeeYouDoc and you and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, but is only provided to assist you with locating appropriate medical care from a qualified practitioner.
- 3.2 It is hereby expressly clarified that, the Information that you obtain or receive from SeeYouDoc, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Website is for informational purposes only. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, quality of work, expertise or other information provided on the Website. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
- 3.3 The Services are not intended to be a substitute for getting in touch with emergency healthcare. If you are an End-User facing a medical emergency (either on your or another person's behalf), SeeYouDoc advises you to contact an ambulance service or hospital directly or other options as may deem appropriate and necessary.
4. CONTENT OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT; CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
- 4.1 The contents listed on the Website are (i) User generated content, or (ii) belong to SeeYouDoc. The information that is collected by SeeYouDoc directly or indirectly from the End- Users and the Practitioners shall belong to SeeYouDoc. Copying of the copyrighted content published by SeeYouDoc on the Website for any commercial purpose or for the purpose of earning a profit will be a violation of copyright and SeeYouDoc reserves its rights under applicable law accordingly.
- 4.2 SeeYouDoc authorizes the User to view and access the content available on or from the Website solely for ordering, receiving, delivering and communicating only as per this Agreement. The contents of the Website, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content on the Website (collectively, "SeeYouDoc Content"), are the property of SeeYouDoc and are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. User shall not modify the SeeYouDoc Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the SeeYouDoc Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
- 4.3 User shall not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
5. REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK
- Obtaining feedback in relation to Website or SeeYouDoc’s services; and/or
- Obtaining feedback in relation to any Practitioners listed on the Website
The terms in this Clause 6 are applicable only to Practitioners.
- 6.1 LISTING POLICY
- 6.1.1 SeeYouDoc, directly and indirectly, collects information regarding the Practitioners’ profiles, contact details, and practice. By agreeing to these Terms, the Practitioners have given their full consent for the collection of such personal information by SeeYouDoc. SeeYouDoc reserves the right to take down any Practitioner’s profile as well as the right to display the profile of the Practitioners, with or without notice to the concerned Practitioner. This information is collected for the purpose of facilitating interaction with the End-Users and other Users. If any information displayed on the Website in connection with you and your profile is found to be incorrect, you are required to inform SeeYouDoc immediately to enable SeeYouDoc to make the necessary amendments.
- 6.1.2 SeeYouDoc shall not be liable and responsible for the ranking of the Practitioners on external websites and search engines.
- 6.1.4 SeeYouDoc reserves the right to moderate the suggestions made by the Practitioners through feedback and the right to remove any abusive or inappropriate or promotional content added on the Website. However, SeeYouDoc shall not be liable if any inactive, inaccurate, fraudulent, or non- existent profiles of Practitioners are added to the Website.
- 6.1.5 Practitioners explicitly agree that SeeYouDoc reserves the right to publish the Content provided by Practitioners to a third party including content platforms.
- 6.1.7 You as a Practitioner hereby represent and warrant that you will use the Services in accordance with applicable law. Any contravention of applicable law as a result of your use of these Services is your sole responsibility, and SeeYouDoc accepts no liability for the same.
7. PROFILE OWNERSHIP AND EDITING RIGHTS
SeeYouDoc ensures easy access to the Practitioners by providing a tool to update your profile information. SeeYouDoc reserves the right of ownership of all the Practitioner's profile and photographs and to moderate the changes or updates requested by Practitioners. However, SeeYouDoc takes the independent decision whether to publish or reject the requests submitted for the respective changes or updates. You hereby represent and warrant that you are fully entitled under law to upload all content uploaded by you as part of your profile or otherwise while using SeeYouDoc's services and that no such content breaches any third party rights, including intellectual property rights. Upon becoming aware of a breach of the foregoing representation, SeeYouDoc may modify or delete parts of your profile information at its sole discretion with or without notice to you.
8. RANKING ALGORITHM
SeeYouDoc has designed the ranking algorithm in the best interest of the End-User and may adjust the ranking from time to time to improve the quality of the results given to the patients. It is pure merit driven, a proprietary ranking algorithm which cannot be altered for specific Practitioners. SeeYouDoc shall not be liable for any effect on the Practitioner's business interests due to the rank of the doctor in the Ranking Algorithm.
- 9.1 SeeYouDoc reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User's access to the Website and the Services with or without notice and to exercise any other remedy available under law, in cases where,
- Such User breaches any terms and conditions of the Agreement;
- A third party reports violation of any of its right as a result of your use of the Services;
- SeeYouDoc is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to SeeYouDoc by a User;
- SeeYouDoc has reasonable grounds for suspecting any illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity on part of such User; or
- SeeYouDoc believes in its sole discretion that User's actions may cause legal liability for such User, other Users or for SeeYouDoc or are contrary to the interests of the Website.
- 9.2 Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated, the User may not continue to use the Website under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account. On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such User shall no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material kept on the Website by such User. The User shall ensure that he/she/it has a continuous backup of any medical services the User has rendered in order to comply with the User's record-keeping process and practices.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- 10.1 If a User has any questions concerning SeeYouDoc, the Website, this Agreement, the Services, or anything related to any of the foregoing, SeeYouDoc customer support can be reached at the following email address [email protected].
If any provision of the Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal to be unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be excluded from this Agreement and the remainder of the Agreement shall be interpreted as if such provision were so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided however that, in such event, the Agreement shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal.
No provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be waived and no breach excused unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by SeeYouDoc. Any consent by SeeYouDoc to, or a waiver by SeeYouDoc of any breach by you, whether expressed or implied, shall not constitute consent to, waiver of, or excuse for any other different or subsequent breach.
13. AUTHORIZATION AND CONSENT TO PARTICIPATE IN TELEMEDICINE CONSULTATION DURING A PANDEMIC
As part of the provision in this Agreement is the use of telemedicine to enable patients to receive health services even while staying at home during the enhanced community quarantine, except for serious conditions, emergencies, or to avail of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) related health services as per standing protocols.
- 13.1 NATURE OF TELEMEDICINE CONSULTATION
- 13.1.1 Details such as medical history, examinations, x-rays, and tests will be collected and discussed with other health professionals through the use of interactive video, audio and telecommunications technology if needed.
- 13.1.2 Physical examination may take place.
- 13.1.3 Non-medical technical personnel may be present in the telemedicine studio to aid in video transmission, if needed.
- 13.1.4 Video, audio, and/or digital photo may be recorded during the telemedicine consultation visit.
- 13.1.2 MEDICAL INFORMATION AND RECORDS
- All existing laws regarding access to medical information and copies of medical records apply to this telemedicine consultation. Additionally, dissemination of any patient identifiable images or information from this telemedicine interaction to researchers or other entities shall not occur without consent, unless authorized under existing confidentiality laws.
- 13.1.3 CONFIDENTIALITY
- Reasonable and appropriate efforts have been made to eliminate any confidentiality risks associated with the telemedicine consultation. All existing confidentiality protections under the law apply to information disclosed during this telemedicine consultation.
- 13.1.4 RISKS AND CONSEQUENCES
- The telemedicine consultation will be similar to a routine medical office visit, except interactive video technology will allow you to communicate with a physician at a distance. At first you may find it difficult or uncomfortable to communicate using video images. The use of video technology to deliver healthcare and educational services is a new technology and may not be equivalent to direct patient to physician contact. Following the telemedicine consultation, your physician may recommend a visit to a hospital for further evaluation.
- 13.1.5 RIGHTS
- You may withhold or withdraw consent to the telemedicine consultation at any time without affecting your right of future care or treatment, or risking the loss or withdrawal of any program benefits to which you would otherwise be entitled. You have the option to consult with the specialist in person if you travel to his or her location.
- 13.1.6 FINANCIAL AGREEMENT
- You and/or your insurance company will not be billed for this visit.