Cookies, Privacy and Terms of Service
- Terms & Conditions
- SYD procedure on Appointment Bookings, Billings and Payment
Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Site.
Persistent Cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). When we use session cookies to track the total number of visitors to our Site, this is done on an anonymous aggregate basis (as cookies do not in themselves carry any personal data). We may also employ cookies so that we remember your computer when it is used to return to the Site to help customize your SeeYouDoc web experience. We may associate personal information with a cookie file in those instances.
3. Managing cookies in your browserUse the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. You can easily delete and manage any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser by following the instructions provided by your particular browser manufacturer.
Consult the documentation that your particular browser manufacturer provides. You may also consult your mobile device documentation for information on how to disable cookies on your mobile device. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this Site. Please note that if you have not cleared your cookies or cache, the contents of which may affect autofill functions on the SeeYouDoc site and you are responsible for any such actions.
In addition, SeeYouDoc may also track the activity of the web app user whenever logged to the SeeYouDoc site through the Activity Log.
SeeYouDoc uses the AdWords and Remarketing Lists features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. SeeYouDoc and Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site. This means that vendors including Google will display SeeYouDoc promotional material on other sites you visit across the Internet.
You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers including AdWords and opt-out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager. To provide website visitors more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed an Opt-out Browser add-on, which is available by visiting Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, to enable you to opt-out of Google’s programs.
4. Third-Party CookiesThe following cookie table lists a selection of the third party cookies used on SeeYouDoc. Although we may update this list periodically, please be advised that the names of cookies, pixels and other technologies are subject to change.
|Third party||optimizelyBuckets||Used by Optimizely to store page variants assigned to user for A/B performance testing (ensures user gets a consistent experience)||10 years||
|Third party||optimizelyEndUserID||Used by Optimizely for A/B performance testing; it is a unique user identifier||10 years||
|Third party||_ga||Used by Google Analytics to track user activity over different browsing sessions. For some job postings in Japan, this cookie may share limited demographic information about applicants with employers. You will know if this information is being shared because it will be explicitly called out in the application process.||2 years||Google Analytics opt-out Google Ads Settings|
|Third party||_gali||Used by Google Analytics to record what item on the previous page the user interacted with to get to the current page||immediately||Google Analytics opt-out Google Ads Settings|
|Third party||_utma||Used by Google Analytics to store information on number of visits, first visit, and most recent visit||2 years||Google Analytics opt-out Google Ads Settings|
|Third party||_utmb||Used by Google Analytics to record the timestamp of the moment the user enters the site||1 month||Google Analytics opt-out Google Ads Settings|
|Third party||_utmc||Used by Google Analytics to track when users leave the site||1 year||Google Analytics opt-out Google Ads Settings|
|Third party||_utmz||Used by Google Analytics to track where a visitor came from||1 year||Google Analytics opt-out Google Ads Settings|
|Third party||intercom-session-pn6o23fv||Used by Intercom.io to allow users to ask customer service questions in real time||1 week||
|Third party||UIDR||Used by Scorecardresearch.com to measure user volume||2 years||
|Third party||mkto.trk||Used by Marketo to measure ad campaign effectiveness by linking visitor behavior to an email recipient||2 years||
|Third party||TS01d65e80||Used by f5 networks to maintain the performance, capacity, and reliability of our Website||Current session||
f5 Networks opt-out
|Third party||hjClosedSurveyInvites||This cookie is set once a visitor interacts with a Survey invitation modal pop-up. It is used to ensure that the same invite does not reappear if it has already been shown.||1 year||
1.1 The SeeYouDoc Entities Responsible for Your InformationAll references to the App User are defined as provided for in the SeeYouDoc Terms and Condition.
1.2 Personal Data and Non-Personal Data
Terms & Conditions
SeeYouDoc is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.seeyoudoc.com and the mobile application ‘SeeYouDoc’ (together, “Website”). SeeYouDoc owns and operates the services provided through the Website as well as the software and its applications.
1. NATURE OF THE SERVICES
The Practitioner, in line with the New Normal and development in technology, intends to conduct online services and to facilitate the same, practitioner, among others, engages the services of SeeYouDoc Corp. (hereinafter, the “Company”) to allow its use of the platform as an online intermediary.
2. E-WALLET PAYMENT SYSTEM
To provide an easier payment mechanism, the Company, incorporated as an additional feature of the platform, shall provide the Practitioner an e-wallet account, which shall be under his respective control. By agreeing in the provisions of these terms and conditions, the Practitioner consents and authorizes the Company to collect payments from patients who utilized the platform through its cash-to-credit system and disburse the Company’s service fees pursuant to Section VI of this Terms and Conditions through the Practitioner’s e-wallet.
Upon agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, its provisions shall take effect immediately and shall bind the Practitioner to observe the Terms and Conditions on Use rights and obligations, representations and warranties stated herein unless terminated by the Practitioner or due to causes provided in Section VIII of this Terms and Conditions, existing laws, rules, and regulations.
The Practitioner understands and agrees that there shall be no Employer-Employee relationship between the Practitioner and the Company, and its Employees, and that the Company merely provides a platform – an avenue where medical practitioners and patients may meet. In this connection, the Practitioner agrees that:
- The Company has no control over patients.
- The Company does not guarantee the legitimacy of the patients’ profile and objectives.
- The Company is recording all transactions made using the platform.
- The Practitioner holds the Company free and harmless from the patient and any third party for all damages and causes of action arising from these Terms and Conditions and the services rendered through SeeYouDoc Platform. For using the platform, the Company shall be entitled to such fees as prescribed hereunder.
- For using the platform, the Company shall be entitled to such fees as prescribed hereunder.
- The Practitioner shall issue the necessary official receipts or invoices pursuant to pertinent laws, rules, and regulations.
- The Company shall not be liable for any wrong medication or treatment quality being given by the Practitioner, or any medical negligence on part of the Practitioner; and
- The Company has no control over the cancellation or rescheduling of booked appointments by the listed Practitioners.
5. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PRACTITIONER
The Practitioner shall:
- Submit complete information that may be required by the Company.
- During the Effectivity, the Practitioner shall use his utmost endeavor to promote the interests of the Company while utilizing its services.
- Entirely Responsible for deployment of necessary resources in providing the online consultation.
- Take all measures necessary to ensure secrecy and confidentiality of confidential and proprietary information of the Company as well as the subscribers/ patients of the company including such other or additional measures as may be required by the Company, applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Perform its obligations and provide the Services in compliance with industry standards.
- The Practitioner shall be solely liable for all statutory and legal compliances and undertakes to pay all legal charges like taxes, fees, levies, etc. as may be due and payable under applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- The Practitioner shall abide by SYD Procedure on Appointment, Bookings, Billings, and Payment (link).
6. CONSIDERATION (SYD Review and Inputs)
- The Company offers free trial (for deletion)for a period of one month and shall be entitled to a service fee of a rate of thirty percent (30%) for every transaction completed through Seeyoudoc Platform.
After the free-trial period or if the Practitioner opts to skip the said period, the Company shall be entitled to the following
- Subscription Fee. The Practitioner shall pay a monthly subscription fee of Six Hundred pesos (Php 600.00) exclusive of VAT and applicable taxes.
- Transaction Fee. For every transaction completed through and facilitated by the platform, the Practitioner shall pay a rate of ten percent (10%) of the total amount debited to the Practitioner’s e-wallet.
7. RIGHT TO TERMINATE
The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate a Practitioner’s access to the Seeyoudoc Platform with or without notice and to exercise any other remedy available under law, in cases of the following:
- Complaints from patients for non-rendition of services;
- Non-payment of fees;
- Inactive status for six months;
- Expiration or Termination of PRC license;
- Failure to update information upon demand by the Company or as may be necessary; and
- Fraudulent misrepresentation as to qualifications for a licensed physician.
8. TAX PROVISIONS
The Company shall be treated as an Online Intermediary. The tax treatment of transactions/payments arising from this Agreement shall be governed by applicable tax laws, rules and issuances promulgated by the Philippine Government.
9. REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
- The Practitioner warrants that he has the license to practice medicine.
- It has the necessary licenses and permits to engage in professional services.
- The Practitioner warrants that it has the appropriate equipment and facilities to perform the online medical consultation.
The Company, as an online service platform provider, recognizes the existence and the terms of this agreement especially with regard to electronic information or Data that may be gathered from the patients in facilitating their online medical consultation with the listed hospitals/clinics under their subscription. These personal data shall include but not limited to the following: Name, address, telephone number, age, sex civil status; Medical history, medical diagnosis, laboratory results, vital signs, medicine intake and medical procedures done. These kind of information, data, procedures or processes pertaining to the patient are absolutely confidential and the Company shall not disclose or divulge any such information or data to any person or entity without the prior clearance from the patient.
The Company also ensures that all activities related to the processing of Personal Information adhere to the requirements set forth under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
11. NON-WAIVER CLAUSE
The failure of a Party to enforce any of the provisions of this agreement or any rights with respect thereto shall in no way be considered to be a waiver of such provisions or rights, or in any way affect the validity of this Agreement.
Any controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach, termination, or invalidity thereof must be brought exclusively in the Trial Court of Marikina City. No legal action, suit, or proceeding with respect to this Agreement may be brought in any other forum.
Should any provision of this Act or any part thereof be declared invalid, the other provisions, insofar as they are separable from the invalid ones, shall remain in full force and effect.
Except for other documents or links stated above, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements, whether verbal or written, if any.